You are one of the many Beautiful, Passionate and Extraordinary Women, Who is about to take the next exciting step towards your dreams by filling out the form below.
It is essential that you complete each section thoroughly, specifically your email and the emergency contact information of your parents/guardians.Make sure your personal information is accurate so that we can contact you regarding important information about Miss Duniya.
After you have submitted your form you will be notified if you qualify or not to move onto the next round of the application process.If you do qualify you will receive an email that will entail details regarding auditions in your country and any other key factors that you may need to know for Miss Duniya.
After the auditions are closed and the pageant schedule has been set, you will receive information via email detailing the dates, times, additional wardrobe (if needed), events, and etc.,that have been scheduled for the Miss Duniya Pageant. The Miss Duniya Pageant will take place in the November of 2018 in Las Vegas, NV, USA. As we get closer to the pageant, you will receive any further additional information that may include changes to the schedule, etc. We will try to get information out to you as quickly as possible.
Please carefully review the following qualifications needed in order to enter the Miss Duniya Pageant. If you have any questions regarding these or any other rules, please contact Miss Duniya team at email@example.com
To qualify for Miss Duniya you must:
- Be a citizen or resident of your relative country.
- Have a valid passport.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply and no more than 26 years of age as of December 31st 2017.
- The contestants can’t be married nor have been married before!
- Be at least 5’4’’ in height.
- Use an email and a phone number that is current.
- Be willing to adapt to change in any rules or regulations.
- Fill out the online Contact application , We will Contact you as soon as possible.
- Upload eight specified photos exactly as they are described in the application. If they do not match the requirements, application will be rejected.
- Be able to perform all essential functions without accommodations. These essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Observation: Vision deficiencies can be accommodated via contact lenses
- Communication: Orally, in writing and ability to read and comprehend
- Psychomotor skills: Mobility, Stamina, Tactile and Auditory Maneuvers
- Intellectual and Cognitive Abilities: Reasoning and have good judgment
- Behavioral and Social Attributes: Be emotionally stable, adapt to environment changes, and have maturity
- Ethical Standards: Must demonstrate ability to reason morally and in a professional and ethical manner with everyone