Your use of this site by submission, commenting and any other use of material hosted on this site indicates
your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of Us www.missduniya.us and any other linked website(s) owned and operated by MDCEI. (referred to as "Miss Duniya Corp Enterprises Inc."). These terms and conditions are subject to change without warning, so please review them regularly.
General Warranty: MDCEI will make every effort to ensure the proper operation of the website servers, website software, and the Internet connection to these servers, but cannot guarantee availability. MDCEI will make every effort to provide a free and open content environment within the boundaries of the Terms and Conditions that does not contain disruptive, abusive, or threatening stories or comments, but cannot guarantee that all such posts will be found and removed within any specific timeframe.
By filling our your registration form or otherwise contributing content to this site you agree to the following:
2. Offensive Content: You will not provide links to images or use avatars and signatures that are offensive, abusive, disruptive and/or hateful. You will not use images, avatars or link to images or domains that contain gore, mutilation, pornography or illegal content. Doing so will result in removal of your form and immediate termination of your account.
3. Obscenity: You will not use excessive profanity on our site, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.
4. Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by MDCEI, to its original source. You will not use your forms to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.
5. Spamming: You will not fill out more than one form under different emails.
6. Language: The dominant language of our users and staff is English. In order to promote a smooth- running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to fill out the forms in any language other than English.
7. Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to any kind of videos. They are not required.
8. False Content: In the event you fill an item that is later determined to be an obvious hoax or of a fraudulent or faked nature, your account and application may be terminated without warning.
9. Termination: This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by no longer using or accessing this site and, if applicable, destroying all materials obtained from any and all MDCEI site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from MDCEI if in Miss Duniya’s sole determination you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other MDCEI site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. In the event your account or access privileges are terminated for any reason, your information and posts may be removed in Miss Duniya’s discretion. Requests for voluntary “account deletion” and removal of your content will not be honored without a reasonable reason, provided in writing, to MDCEI.
10. Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
11. Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any other applicants. Doing so will result in removal of your application and immediate termination of your account.
12. Hacking: You will not use this site for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, “cracks,” or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
13. Multiple Accounts: You will not apply multiple times in order to “increase” your chances of acceptance.
14. Content Copyright: By filling out the application on this site, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant MDCEI non-exclusive, non-revocable rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms in any and all media now know or later invented. MDCEI has the authority to decide to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at Miss Duniya’s discretion.
15. DMCA Enforcement: The terms of our DMCA policy are set forth in Exhibit A below.
16. Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on our site within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from MDCEI. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your application and immediate termination of your account.
17. Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or “stealth marketing” on this site without prior approval of MDCEI. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for contributing to this site signifies your approval of these terms.
18. Ad Blockers: As our site is provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use “ad-blocking” software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the website(s).
19. Personal Responsibilities: At all times, you agree to remain solely responsible for anything found within your comments, stories or other submissions and agree to indemnify and hold MDCEI, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material you submit, post to or transmit through the site, your use of the site, your connection to the site, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of the rights of another.
20. Unauthorized Access: You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the site, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the site software or to obtain information beyond the allowed features of your account status. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your account.
21. Cooperation: You will, if asked by a representative of MDCEI, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representative.
22. Disclosure: MDCEI also reserves the right to disclose any known personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on MDCEI, protect and defend the rights or property of the MDCEI domains, or visitors to these domains, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
23. Neutrality: MDCEI provides a forum for highlighting and discussing a wide variety of subjects, but does not endorse any particular theory, opinion, viewpoint or position on any topic.
24. No Guarantee, No Warranty: MDCEI makes no claim or warranty, implied or otherwise, that guarantees the availability of the free services offered under its domains. THE CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MDCEI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MDCEI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TDC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT MDCEI) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
25. Violation: Violation of any aspect of the Terms and Conditions of use are subject to immediate banning of your username/IP from the site and/or the removal of your email/password from the database. You agree that in all disputes of any type regarding any transgression or disagreement with the policies of MDCEI, the decisions of MDCEI are final.
26. Limitation Of Liability: Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Miss Duniya be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if MDCEI or a MDCEI authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Miss Duniya’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
27. Other: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and may not be modified except by a written agreement signed by both parties. All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or breach of this agreement, or in any way relating to your use of this site and any and all other MDCEI site(s), shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the State or federal courts located in the United States of America.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Agent; Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is the policy of MDCEI to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement, in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. This Exhibit A describes how to serve a Notice of Infringing Material and what to do if any material you have placed on any MDCEI sites, becomes the subject of such a notice.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Miss Duniya’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice.
Our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable subscriber access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner of the affected site, or the uploader of the affected material or post, so that they may make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Your complaint will also be a matter of record. A copy of the legal notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may then make it available to the public.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that a post, product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
By using some of our services, you license other customers to copy works you have uploaded into specific sections of those services or sites. Please examine the posted agreements and terms of service in any situations where you and the alleged infringer are each a customer or subscriber to the same service, since you may have granted a license for some or all uses of your works at that MDCEI site.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content or link on one of Miss Duniya’s sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
- Information to permit Miss Duniya’s agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.